Who doesn’t dream of taking a dip in the cool water when it’s really hot? But to ensure that it remains a simple moment of happiness, a few precautions and rules are in order:
- Inform yourself about swimming conditions in lakes. In times of drought, water quality may not be sufficient to authorize swimming. Find out more and respect any prohibitions.
- Prefer supervised swimming with children. Your toddlers should be equipped with brassards, if they can’t swim.
- Avoid excessively hot hours and think about sun cream and hats or caps or stay in the shade. Avoid plunging suddenly into cool water after long exposure.
- For your safety and for the preservation of our waterways, wild river swimming is forbidden.
- We have a beautiful nature, let’s respect it. Don’t leave your garbage anywhere but in the garbage cans, and respect the areas where wild animals, birds and fish live.
Without forgetting the essential: enjoy these moments of joy and sharing for beautiful memories!